In part 2, it’s written that children once children have played the farm animal toy with variety pretend plays, they can get many advantages, which are:
- They get the complete knowledge about the farm animals.
- The pretend play will make children able to do the simulation of the knowledge they get. This simulation will make them understand the knowledge better than by reading or watching only. Because they do not only hear and seeing, but feel all the activities by doing it. The more stimulation they get, the more a knowledge will be grasped, kept in their memory storage in the brain and recalled easily when it’s needed.
- By doing the simulation, children also learn about the sequence of activities. Being able to arrange activities in sequence will be good for future learning such as in math, language art, science and many more.
- When they learn a knowledge from global to specific, they actually learn to dig deeper to get more knowledge. This will make them keeping and developing their sense of curiosity which will be good for future learning such as in developing research ability.
- Bring out their creativity in finding solutions to problems or situations
Those are the advantages for children. Yet, there’s another advantages we can get. It’s that the toy we bought for children will be useful in long term. Therefore, we need the toy that can last long. Wooden Wonders Busy Barnyard Farm Animal Set can meet the need as it’s made from the from natural wood. Wooden toys are usually last long, not broken easily, even when children throw or bump the pieces onto hard surface/ floor. So, children can use Wooden Wonders Busy Barnyard Farm Animal Set for years. Another great aspect which we can consider about it is the safety. It’s safe for children soft skin as the pieces are sanded smooth, and vibrantly colored with safe paints.
In conclusion, children can learn a lot about farm animal and get lots of advantages by playing the farm animal toy which one of it is Wooden Wonders Busy Barnyard Farm Animal Set. Hence, we need to guide them in the beginning of the play by setting the knowledge children need to know , prepare the props which will help children understand the knowledge and ask questions which will bring out children’s curiosity. These will make children get the complete knowledge about farm animals.
Happy Playing and Learning! 🙂